Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. - Victor Frankl
Meaning and purpose are what push us through the worst of times. Depression rushes in when we lose track of our purpose. Don't let it rush in, take time to focus on what's important to you and honor those values. You'll be happier and filled with a new sense of meaning every time you do.
1. Spend 15mins to write down your values. A list of things that are important to you.
2. Pick your top 5 values
3. Ask yourself 'How can i honor one of these values today?'
4. Go out and do it
1. How did you honour your values today?
2. How does honouring your values make you feel?
3. How can you honour your values tomorrow?