Here are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius
By reflecting on our day we remind ourselves about what matters. And with daily focus on what matters we will make the most out of each day.
At the end of the day...
1. Reflect on what good happened during the day?
2. Reflect on what you could have done to avoid the bad.
3. Write down three things you hope to accomplish tomorrow
1. What benefits have you noticed thanks to reflecting on your day?
2. What lead to the bad outcomes?
3. How do you ensure tomorrow is always better?
4. What measures do you take to avoid bad outcomes?