The sooner you're up, the sooner you can start your day. Getting up is only half the battle. Starting the day happy and motivated is the other half. An easy way to build up your happiness and motivation is by accomplishing small wins (moving your body, getting out of bed, getting sunlight etc). Feel free to add anything else that helps get your day off to the best start possible. Accumulate small wins and use the momentum to push you into completing the bigger tasks on your To Do list.
Don't challenge yourself this early on. If it can't be easily done, avoid it until later. We don't want anything to stop us from starting the day in the best condition. By waking up happy and motivated we can do what needs done early and enjoy the rest of the day without worries. Having a great day starts with having the right mindset.
For the next week start your day by
1. Moving your fingers/body and getting out of bed within 10 minutes of waking up.
2. Drink water and re-hydrate your body
3. Open your blinds and let the sunlight hit your body and wake you up
4. Exercise and get your heart pumping
5. Make your bed
6. Learn something new
7. Work on your projects
8. Complete any tasks on your To Do list
1. What are your morning routines?
2. How can you improve them?
3. How has morning routines changed your life?